With0ut a WorD...

without a word, you made me know love
without a word, you gave me your love
made me fill my self with your every breath,
then you ran away
without a word, love left me
without a word, love tossed me aside
not knowing what to say,
my lips must have been surprised,
because you came without a word...

sA pe bkak bl0g nih kne FoLLoW.... haha (",)v

Thursday, May 12, 2011

my New pH0ne!!!! (",)v.. i like

saLam... 

actually hehe i da dpt new handph0ne 0k!! haha aLhamdulillah haha..

dlu minx x dpt2.... skunk x mnx dpt le lak...haha

s0... jgn ler minx2 nanti x dpt  yer... haha

nih my cik ReD....

cik ReD ak yg CntEk... haha
 bes0 gler... x muat tgan ak nak genggam kuat2 hhaha...

2 ler pasal da 3 kali da ni die jt0h... ish3 sian2... seb bek die nih kuat.. hehe

bg0s jugak enset nih... bnyak mnjimatkn mase ak dlm mnaip... n lgi satu... ade kmera n mp3.. haha s0 x yah ler ak nak beli kamera dah hahaha...

gune jer enset nih!!! bg0s2 i Like!!! tq m0m... l0ve u muahh3...

nih die nyer st0r...

The Nokia X2-01 on the other hand lacks any high-speed data connectivity (EDGE is the best it offers), but packs a larger 2.4 QVGA screen and a full QWERTY keyboard. It's other highlights include a VGA camera, 3.5mm audio jack and stereo FM radio with RDS. A microSD memory expansion slot is also present.

Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia Nokia
Nokia X2-01

Unlike the C2-01, Nokia X2 will hit shelves in time for the holiday shopping spree. It will be available in Red, DeepGrey, Silver, Lilac and Azure and should cost about 80 euro, again after taxes.

nih sdikit tayangan kehebatan my CiK ReD... haha


1 comment:

sayangsinaselamanya said...

pah...
nset ko lbih kurang cm ain nyer..
~fizzafizzik~